• RSS Restaurant Grease Fires

    • This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 17, 2017
      This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
    • Burger King on Peters Creek Parkway in Winston-Salem catches fire Saturday - Winston-Salem Journal December 17, 2017
      Winston-Salem JournalBurger King on Peters Creek Parkway in Winston-Salem catches fire SaturdayWinston-Salem JournalA two-story Burger King on Peters Creek Parkway was damaged Saturday after a fire started in the exhaust system of the restaurant, Winston-Salem fire department officials said. Flames and smoke could be seen from the rooftop of the restaurant i […]
    • Mexican restaurant sustains thousands of dollars in damages in grease fire - Corpus Christi Caller-Times November 27, 2017
      Corpus Christi Caller-TimesMexican restaurant sustains thousands of dollars in damages in grease fireCorpus Christi Caller-TimesA Sunday evening fire caused thousands of dollars in damages to a Mexican restaurant on the city's Westside. About 6:55 p.m. Sunday firefighters responded to Hermanos Solis Restaurant #1 in the 3100 block of Baldwin Boulevard t […]
    • Restaurant Report: Encrusted grease, mold & leaky roof - ABC27 December 15, 2017
      ABC27Restaurant Report: Encrusted grease, mold & leaky roofABC27Raw chicken and beef were stored in a way that could contaminate food, dairy creamers were held at 65 degrees, and the roof was leaking water in the food prep area. Establishments with no violations include Plaza Azteca in Lancaster, Greek Town Pizza ...
    • Lebanon crews contain restaurant kitchen fire - Albany Democrat Herald December 6, 2017
      Albany Democrat HeraldLebanon crews contain restaurant kitchen fireAlbany Democrat HeraldLebanon fire crews responded with an engine, a truck company, a medic unit, and a Battalion Chief by 5:13 a.m. Firefighters stretched lines into the restaurant and extinguished the fire before continuing to check for hot spots. A crew also accessed the ...Kitchen fire st […]
    • Grease Fire Causes Minor Damage to Pierre Restaurant - Drgnews November 20, 2017
      DrgnewsGrease Fire Causes Minor Damage to Pierre RestaurantDrgnewsPIERRE, SD- A restaurant in Pierre received minor damage in its kitchen after a grease fire this (Mon.) afternoon. Pierre Volunteer Fire Department assistant chief Paula Tronvold says the grease fire happened after the noon dinner rush was over at ...and more »
    • Avondale restaurant serves purpose for local youth [photos] - Chattanooga Times Free Press December 10, 2017
      Chattanooga Times Free PressAvondale restaurant serves purpose for local youth [photos]Chattanooga Times Free PressBefore that, in December 2016, their heater and generator were stolen while they were repairing damage caused by a grease fire. Temperatures dipped to 19 degrees around that time, Javan Martin said. No one was ever arrested in connection to thos […]
    • From Mom and Pop to IPO: The Evolution of Our Family's Business - Business News Daily December 16, 2017
      Business News DailyFrom Mom and Pop to IPO: The Evolution of Our Family's BusinessBusiness News DailyThere were no regulations that said commercial kitchen owners had to prevent the spread of kitchen fires by eliminating grease and soot buildup. Yet, several hospitals, universities and restaurants thought it was a good idea and hired my father, my ...
    • No injuries reported after fire at downtown restaurant - CP24 Toronto's Breaking News November 21, 2017
      CP24 Toronto's Breaking NewsNo injuries reported after fire at downtown restaurantCP24 Toronto's Breaking NewsCodi Wilson, CP24.com. Published Tuesday, November 21, 2017 5:13AM EST. No injuries were reported after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a downtown restaurant on Tuesday morning. The incident occurred at Fran's Restaurant, located ne […]
    • Lancaster County restaurant inspections: Dec. 15, 2017 - LancasterOnline December 15, 2017
      LancasterOnlineLancaster County restaurant inspections: Dec. 15, 2017LancasterOnlinePeking Chinese Restaurant, 144 Townsedge Drive, Quarryville, Dec. 1. The person-in-charge is not performing the duties as required by the Pa. Food Code to actively manage food safety in the facility. Cigarettes found on the food prep table. Raw chicken ...
    • Food is sometimes cooked in a truck next to a restaurant - Grand Island Independent November 19, 2017
      Grand Island IndependentFood is sometimes cooked in a truck next to a restaurantGrand Island IndependentThe filters also must be cleaned on a regular basis “to keep that grease out of there,” Hotz said. “If a fire does occur, it loves the grease, and it spreads fast,” he said. Type 2 hoods are required to contain an agent to extinguish fires. For years ... […]

About

This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: