• RSS Restaurant Grease Fires

    • This RSS feed URL is deprecated July 22, 2018
      This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
    • Madison Heights restaurant to remain closed for months after grease fire spread - The Daily Tribune July 11, 2018
      The Daily TribuneMadison Heights restaurant to remain closed for months after grease fire spreadThe Daily TribuneMadison Heights restaurant to remain closed for months after grease fire spread. Firefighters say a blaze Tuesday at Col's Family Restaurant on Stephenson Highway in Madison Height was caused by a grease fire and caused significant damage. De […]
    • Cobb fire: Small grease fire catches in smoking pit of barbecue joint - Atlanta Journal Constitution July 18, 2018
      Atlanta Journal ConstitutionCobb fire: Small grease fire catches in smoking pit of barbecue jointAtlanta Journal ConstitutionAn Acworth barbecue restaurant dealt with a small flare-up in its smoking pit Wednesday. The fire was caused by grease catchings accidentally falling into the pit, Cobb County fire spokesman Lt. Dan Dupree told The Atlanta Journal-Cons […]
    • Hardee's restaurant evacuated due to grease fire - virginiafirst.com July 13, 2018
      virginiafirst.comHardee's restaurant evacuated due to grease firevirginiafirst.comCampbell County Dispatch confirms crews are on scene at a Hardee's in Altavista for reports of a structure fire. Crews are currently in the 1000 block of Main Street, they believe a grease fire sparked the flames. The manager of the restaurant ...and more »
    • Fort Smith Family Talks About What's Next After Fire Seriously Damages Restaurant - 5newsonline.com July 20, 2018
      5newsonline.comFort Smith Family Talks About What's Next After Fire Seriously Damages Restaurant5newsonline.comAt this point, St. Cyr says they're investigating whether the fire suppression system inside the building helped to knock down the grease fire. Taipei Chinese Restaurant has been in business for 31 years since Phan's grandparents star […]
    • Grease Fire At Toby Keith's OKC Restaurant - News On 6 July 2, 2018
      News On 6Grease Fire At Toby Keith's OKC RestaurantNews On 6Oklahoma City firefighters put out a fire Sunday evening at Toby Keith's restaurant in Bricktown. They got the alarm just after 8:30 p.m. as a grease fire in the kitchen. Firefighters arrived and were able to contain the fire quickly. The restaurant ...and more »
    • Fly strip over food-prep area; grease build-up: Harrisburg-area restaurant inspections - PennLive.com July 22, 2018
      PennLive.comFly strip over food-prep area; grease build-up: Harrisburg-area restaurant inspectionsPennLive.comThe Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture oversees restaurant inspections in the state. Inspection reports record conditions as of the day and time the inspections took place. In many cases, violations are corrected on site prior to the inspector le […]
    • A Fire in Kokkari Restaurant's Jackson Square Building Has Been Contained - Eater SF June 29, 2018
      Eater SFA Fire in Kokkari Restaurant's Jackson Square Building Has Been ContainedEater SFA fire in the building that houses popular Greek taverna-style restaurant Kokkari Estiatorio has been contained and no injuries were sustained. Reached by ... building owner say it was a grease fire that started in the kitchen and made its way up to ...Crews knock f […]
    • Fast food restaurant catches fire in Pascagoula, officials say - The Sun Herald July 6, 2018
      The Sun HeraldFast food restaurant catches fire in Pascagoula, officials sayThe Sun HeraldIt caught fire around 10:15 Friday morning, according to Danielle Jones with the Pascagoula Fire Department. She said when officials arrived on scene, the fire was through the roof of the building. Jones said it was a grease fire, and the restaurant's ...HAPPENING […]
    • 'They're still getting burgers!' Man offers free lunch to get people out of Burger King amid fire - fox6now.com July 5, 2018
      fox6now.com'They're still getting burgers!' Man offers free lunch to get people out of Burger King amid firefox6now.comWEST BEND -- A man is being praised for his work helping to evacuate the Burger King restaurant in West Bend after a grease fire Thursday, July 5. It happened at the restaurant near 18th and Washington Street. Officials said t […]
    • Flames rip through Madison Heights restaurant - WDIV ClickOnDetroit July 11, 2018
      WDIV ClickOnDetroitFlames rip through Madison Heights restaurantWDIV ClickOnDetroitMADISON HEIGHTS, Mich. - Flames ripped through a restaurant on Stephenson Highway in Madison Heights on Tuesday afternoon. Col's Family Restaurant at 29022 Stephenson Hwy. went up in flames. The fire caused the road to close while crews fought ...and more »
  • Advertisements

Not Found

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.